Just me! <3
Welcome to Sincerely Christi!!
I am Christi, the author of Sincerely Christi and I am so excited to share my personal journey blog with you. You can find my most recent posts are under My Faith-Filled Journey Blog tab at the top of the page.
If you landed on this page, you may be wondering what Sincerely Christi is all about, so let me take a minute and answer that question. It’s simply an opportunity for me to share what’s on my heart and what God is helping me see in my own life. As a Marriage and Family Therapist, it’s an opportunity to share resources with you and be intentional in my own growth process. I hope my writing can be a source of encouragement when you need one, and motivation to not give up.
Get the thriving Marriage you want this year!
This 8x11 Ebook is 90 pages of wonderfulness. Each session (or date night) will be interactive and engaging.
- Date #1: Creating Brilliant Habits in the Name of Love (Love Languages & Habits)
- Date #2: Let’s Talk it Out (Communication & Conflict Resolution)
- Date #3: Getting to the Other Side of Forgiveness (Forgiveness & Moving On)
- Date #4: Do What You Say You Will Do (Building Trust & Boundaries)
- Date #5: Exploring Intimacy (Tapping into Emotional, Spiritual, & Physical Intimacy)
- Date #6: Time for Some Fun! (Fun & Games)
- Date #7: You are on a Marriage Mission (Creating a Marriage Mission)
Each session includes:
- A Plan for Dinner
- Conversation Starters
- 1-2 teaching components
- An interactive couple’s activity
- Homework challenge where you can actually apply what you are learning between the dates.
This E-Book Includes:
- Over 10+ Sections of Teaching You Skills
- An introduction and Prep Guide for each Date Night
- Conversation Starters for Each Date Night
- A weekend Scheduling Option
- Workbook Pages throughout for each section’s Couple’s Activity and Homework
- Bonus Resource List to keep you on track to have the marriage you desire