Faith in God During Hard Times and Conquering Life’s Struggles
Unfortunately, life has not been rainbows and unicorns all the days of my life. I have struggled to have faith and trust God in hard times over the years, especially during the times that I felt like I experienced one hit or loss right after another.
Having faith in God during hard times is easier said than done. I can easily say I trust God, but to live that faith out is a challenge. It requires constant effort and recognizing when I’m putting me and my fears above God and what His manual says for my life.
This is blog is my journey. It’s about my heartaches and loss. It’s about finding hope and miracles in unlikely places, and it is about finding faith in the God of all creation. This is my story and I hope to encourage you in yours.
Get your copy of my entire Sincerely Christi Resource Library,
I have a wonderful Resource Library full of all kinds of helpful things, and I want you to have it all FREE!
I've created several printables in the self-help category such as:
- the fear/faith journal page so you can get past your fears and walk in faith
- the Love evaluation that will help you love others according to 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
- the first 2 chapters of my book entitled Your Marriage Retreat: 7 Date Nights to a Thriving Marriage
- decorative scripture printables
- several lists of my favorite Christian books on Amazon,
- a growing directory of my favorite Christian bloggers (COMING SOON),
- and so much more.