Just me! <3
Welcome to Sincerely Christi!!
I am Christi, the author of Sincerely Christi and I am so excited to share my personal faith-based journey blog with you! You can find my most recent posts are under My Faith-Filled Journey Blog, as well as in a slider at the top of this page.
If you landed here, you may be wondering what Sincerely Christi is all about, so let me take a minute and answer that question. Simply put, this website is an opportunity for me to share what’s on my heart and what God is helping me see in my own life. As a former Marriage and Family Therapist turned online Life and Relationship Coach, it’s also an avenue for me to share resources with you and be intentional in my own growth process.
You will also find my testimony and how my faith grew through a heartbreaking loss and how the Lord used that hurt for good. If you are interested in that series, it’s called My Story of Faith Through the Loss of My Firstborn Son.
Overall, I hope my writing can be a source of encouragement when you need one, and motivation to never give up no matter the circumstance you find yourself in. <3
Join me on this journey!
Do you want to be the first to know when I post new articles? This is where you sign up for that!
Get the thriving Marriage you want this year!
The Course and 8x11 Ebook is 90 pages of wonderfulness. Each session (or date night) will be interactive and engaging.
- Date #1: Creating Brilliant Habits in the Name of Love (Love Languages & Habits)
- Date #2: Let’s Talk it Out (Communication & Conflict Resolution)
- Date #3: Getting to the Other Side of Forgiveness (Forgiveness & Moving On)
- Date #4: Do What You Say You Will Do (Building Trust & Boundaries)
- Date #5: Exploring Intimacy (Tapping into Emotional, Spiritual, & Physical Intimacy)
- Date #6: Time for Some Fun! (Fun & Games)
- Date #7: You are on a Marriage Mission (Creating a Marriage Mission)
Each session includes:
- A Plan for Dinner
- Conversation Starters
- 1-2 teaching components
- An interactive couple’s activity
- Homework challenge where you can actually apply what you are learning between the dates.
Your Marriage Retreat is available in an E-Book and an Easy to follow Course Format (which includes a downloadable copy of the book).
Each Date Night Includes:
- Over 10+ Sections of Teaching You Skills
- An introduction and Prep Guide for each Date Night
- Conversation Starters for Each Date Night
- A weekend Scheduling Option
- Workbook Pages throughout for each section’s Couple’s Activity and Homework
- Bonus Resource List to keep you on track to have the marriage you desire