Welcome to Sincerely Christi!!
I am Christi, the author of Sincerely Christi and I am so excited to share my personal faith-based journey blog with you! You can find my most recent posts are under My Faith-Filled Journey Blog, as well as in a slider at the bottom of this page.
As a Life and Relationship Coach, I want to help you overcome and thrive in this beautiful life that God has blessed you with. Whether fear, hurt, grief, or relationship issues stop you from living an abundant life, I want to help you find the hope and perseverance you need to step into the life He created you for.
FAITH | HOPE | LOVE
Overcome & Thrive
You will also find my testimony and how my faith grew through a heartbreaking loss and how the Lord used that hurt for good. If you are interested in that series, it’s called My Story of Faith Through the Loss of My Firstborn Son.
Overall, I hope my writing can be a source of encouragement when you need one, and motivation to never give up no matter the circumstance you find yourself in.
Get your copy of my entire Sincerely Christi Resource Library,
including the countdown calendar below!
I have a wonderful Resource Library full of all kinds of helpful things, and I want you to have it all FREE!
I've created several printables in the self-help category such as:
- the fear/faith journal page so you can get past your fears and walk in faith
- the Love evaluation that will help you love others according to 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
- the first 2 chapters of my book entitled Your Marriage Retreat: 7 Date Nights to a Thriving Marriage
- decorative scripture printables
- several lists of my favorite Christian books on Amazon,
- a growing directory of my favorite Christian bloggers (COMING SOON),
- and so much more.
And guess what???
I am continually adding to it so you will want to keep it bookmarked so you can refer to it as needed.
Of course, I'll send you an email when anything new is added to keep you updated.
Just one click takes you to the topic of your choice!
Get the thriving Marriage you want this year!
The 8x11 Ebook is 90 pages of wonderfulness. Each session (or date night) will be interactive and engaging.
- Date #1: Creating Brilliant Habits in the Name of Love (Love Languages & Habits)
- Date #2: Let's Talk it Out (Communication & Conflict Resolution)
- Date #3: Getting to the Other Side of Forgiveness (Forgiveness & Moving On)
- Date #4: Do What You Say You Will Do (Building Trust & Boundaries)
- Date #5: Exploring Intimacy (Tapping into Emotional, Spiritual, & Physical Intimacy)
- Date #6: Time for Some Fun! (Fun & Games)
- Date #7: You are on a Marriage Mission (Creating a Marriage Mission)
Each session includes:
- A Plan for Dinner
- Conversation Starters
- 1-2 teaching components
- An interactive couple's activity
- Homework challenge where you can actually apply what you are learning between the dates.
Not only is Your Marriage Retreat available in an E-Book, but there is an Easy to follow Course Format (which includes a downloadable copy of the book).
Each Date Night Includes:
- Over 10+ Sections of Teaching You Skills
- An introduction and Prep Guide for each Date Night
- Conversation Starters for Each Date Night
- A weekend Scheduling Option
- Workbook Pages throughout for each section's Couple's Activity and Homework
- Bonus Resource List to keep you on track to have the marriage you desire
This course is currently being offered at a reduced rate and includes videos and opportunities to provide feedback directly about your experience and needs. I want this course to be exactly what you need to gain a more intimate and thriving marriage relationship.