For the most part, we never waited more than 15 minutes for a bus to pick us up from anywhere. But this particular day, we waited about 30 minutes in the blistering hot sun. We were melting. This is why everyone says to leave and hour and a half before you need to be at a reservation. If you give yourself that time, you will always be early and won’t have to rush.
Hi there! I'm Christi! I am life and relationship coach, and I write a little bit about whatever God puts on my heart. Here, you will find my faith-filled story, and lots about marriage, relationships, finding purpose, and learning to walk in faith, by kicking fear to the ditch. Those are just a few things I'm passionate about!
My Recent Posts
- Part 1: Choosing Faith When You Feel Like Giving Up
- Part 10: An Overwhelming Heartbreak in the Midst of Grief
- 5 Reasons I Decided to Start a Blog
- What if there is a Hidden Purpose in Your Struggle?
- Random Acts of Kindness Challenge
- 3 Steps You Need to Take for a Peaceful Blended Family
- Useful Strategies to Combat Holiday Stress