For the most part, we never waited more than 15 minutes for a bus to pick us up from anywhere. But this particular day, we waited about 30 minutes in the blistering hot sun. We were melting. This is why everyone says to leave and hour and a half before you need to be at a reservation. If you give yourself that time, you will always be early and won’t have to rush.
Hi there! I'm Christi! I am life and relationship coach, and I write a little bit about whatever God puts on my heart. Here, you will find my faith-filled story, and lots about marriage, relationships, finding purpose, and learning to walk in faith, by kicking fear to the ditch. Those are just a few things I'm passionate about!
My Recent Posts
- Conversation Starters
- Part 1: Choosing Faith When You Feel Like Giving Up
- Don’t Let Fear Stop You and my Ginourmous Announcement!!
- Part 12: 25 Years Have Passed and God’s Goodness Abounds
- Useful Strategies to Combat Holiday Stress
- Part 2: Trusting God When Life Feels Out of Control
- 5 Steps to Break Free From Fear and Start Living Your Dreams