It was very early int the morning after a really late night the night before. Zoe was struggling to wake up. As excited as she was, she was still tired. Haha!
Hi there! I'm Christi! I am life and relationship coach, and I write a little bit about whatever God puts on my heart. Here, you will find my faith-filled story, and lots about marriage, relationships, finding purpose, and learning to walk in faith, by kicking fear to the ditch. Those are just a few things I'm passionate about!
My Recent Posts
- Part 6: Finding Thankfulness in an Imperfect Birth Story
- Part 3: Finding Hope When You are Angry at God
- Part 10: An Overwhelming Heartbreak in the Midst of Grief
- Get off the negative fear train and start doing!
- Useful Strategies to Combat Holiday Stress
- What Stops You From Living Your Dreams?
- Capture Insecurity and Live Your Life in Confidence