It was very early int the morning after a really late night the night before. Zoe was struggling to wake up. As excited as she was, she was still tired. Haha!
Hi there! I'm Christi! I am life and relationship coach, and I write a little bit about whatever God puts on my heart. Here, you will find my faith-filled story, and lots about marriage, relationships, finding purpose, and learning to walk in faith, by kicking fear to the ditch. Those are just a few things I'm passionate about!
My Recent Posts
- Part 9: I Prayed for Peace on the Day I Buried My Son
- Part 5: Naming Our Son Was an Act of Faith
- An Open Letter to Give you Hope Despite Hurt
- Part 12: 25 Years Have Passed and God’s Goodness Abounds
- Grace and Forgiveness
- Part 1: Choosing Faith When You Feel Like Giving Up
- Part 2: Trusting God When Life Feels Out of Control