We just took a moment for a selfie while we were wating for our table reservation at Ohana’s for dinner. We waited for about 10 minutes, and then it was our turn to enjoy the food and the experience.
Hi there! I'm Christi! I am life and relationship coach, and I write a little bit about whatever God puts on my heart. Here, you will find my faith-filled story, and lots about marriage, relationships, finding purpose, and learning to walk in faith, by kicking fear to the ditch. Those are just a few things I'm passionate about!
My Recent Posts
- Part 4: Finding a Miracle in the Midst of Hopelessness
- Don’t Let Fear Stop You and my Ginourmous Announcement!!
- 5 Reasons I Decided to Start a Blog
- Useful Strategies to Combat Holiday Stress
- Part 3: Finding Hope When You are Angry at God
- Part 11: Grief Took My Heart but Peace Captured My Soul
- Part 9: I Prayed for Peace on the Day I Buried My Son