We just took a moment for a selfie while we were wating for our table reservation at Ohana’s for dinner. We waited for about 10 minutes, and then it was our turn to enjoy the food and the experience.
Hi there! I'm Christi! I am life and relationship coach, and I write a little bit about whatever God puts on my heart. Here, you will find my faith-filled story, and lots about marriage, relationships, finding purpose, and learning to walk in faith, by kicking fear to the ditch. Those are just a few things I'm passionate about!
My Recent Posts
- 5 Reasons I Decided to Start a Blog
- The Forgotten Secret to Stop Bullying
- Love is a Choice and I Got to do Better
- Get the Attitude of Gratitude in Your Home for Thanksgiving
- Part 10: An Overwhelming Heartbreak in the Midst of Grief
- Part 6: Finding Thankfulness in an Imperfect Birth Story
- Useful Strategies to Combat Holiday Stress