We just took a moment for a selfie while we were wating for our table reservation at Ohana’s for dinner. We waited for about 10 minutes, and then it was our turn to enjoy the food and the experience.
Hi there! I'm Christi! I am life and relationship coach, and I write a little bit about whatever God puts on my heart. Here, you will find my faith-filled story, and lots about marriage, relationships, finding purpose, and learning to walk in faith, by kicking fear to the ditch. Those are just a few things I'm passionate about!
My Recent Posts
- Part 8: My Heart Got Ripped Out but I Chose to Trust God
- Part 4: Finding a Miracle in the Midst of Hopelessness
- 5 Steps to Break Free From Fear and Start Living Your Dreams
- An Open Letter to Give you Hope Despite Hurt
- Part 12: 25 Years Have Passed and God’s Goodness Abounds
- Love is a Choice and I Got to do Better
- Part 6: Finding Thankfulness in an Imperfect Birth Story