We brought our appetites and it’s a good thing because the food came in such large quantities, and seemed to never end. Skewers of shrimp, chicken, and steak that were so incredibly juicy and tasted so good. And don’t get me started on teh Bread Pudding. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. Ohana’s will always be in our Disney plans.
Hi there! I'm Christi! I am life and relationship coach, and I write a little bit about whatever God puts on my heart. Here, you will find my faith-filled story, and lots about marriage, relationships, finding purpose, and learning to walk in faith, by kicking fear to the ditch. Those are just a few things I'm passionate about!
My Recent Posts
- The 10 Steps I Took to Start a Blog for Under $220
- Part 6: Finding Thankfulness in an Imperfect Birth Story
- An Intimacy Challenge to Transform Your Marriage
- Part 9: I Prayed for Peace on the Day I Buried My Son
- Part 11: Grief Took My Heart but Peace Captured My Soul
- The Forgotten Secret to Stop Bullying
- Part 2: Trusting God When Life Feels Out of Control