We brought our appetites and it’s a good thing because the food came in such large quantities, and seemed to never end. Skewers of shrimp, chicken, and steak that were so incredibly juicy and tasted so good. And don’t get me started on teh Bread Pudding. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. Ohana’s will always be in our Disney plans.
Hi there! I'm Christi! I am life and relationship coach, and I write a little bit about whatever God puts on my heart. Here, you will find my faith-filled story, and lots about marriage, relationships, finding purpose, and learning to walk in faith, by kicking fear to the ditch. Those are just a few things I'm passionate about!
My Recent Posts
- Part 12: 25 Years Have Passed and God’s Goodness Abounds
- Part 4: Finding a Miracle in the Midst of Hopelessness
- An Intimacy Challenge to Transform Your Marriage
- Grace and Forgiveness
- Part 6: Finding Thankfulness in an Imperfect Birth Story
- An Open Letter to Give you Hope Despite Hurt
- 5 Steps to Break Free From Fear and Start Living Your Dreams