We brought our appetites and it’s a good thing because the food came in such large quantities, and seemed to never end. Skewers of shrimp, chicken, and steak that were so incredibly juicy and tasted so good. And don’t get me started on teh Bread Pudding. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. Ohana’s will always be in our Disney plans.
Hi there! I'm Christi! I am life and relationship coach, and I write a little bit about whatever God puts on my heart. Here, you will find my faith-filled story, and lots about marriage, relationships, finding purpose, and learning to walk in faith, by kicking fear to the ditch. Those are just a few things I'm passionate about!
My Recent Posts
- Don’t Let Fear Stop You and my Ginourmous Announcement!!
- Part 3: Finding Hope When You are Angry at God
- Part 10: An Overwhelming Heartbreak in the Midst of Grief
- Part 8: My Heart Got Ripped Out but I Chose to Trust God
- 1 Simple Rule We Need to Teach Our Kids
- Love is a Choice and I Got to do Better
- Part 1: Choosing Faith When You Feel Like Giving Up