We brought our appetites and it’s a good thing because the food came in such large quantities, and seemed to never end. Skewers of shrimp, chicken, and steak that were so incredibly juicy and tasted so good. And don’t get me started on teh Bread Pudding. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. Ohana’s will always be in our Disney plans.
Hi there! I'm Christi! I am life and relationship coach, and I write a little bit about whatever God puts on my heart. Here, you will find my faith-filled story, and lots about marriage, relationships, finding purpose, and learning to walk in faith, by kicking fear to the ditch. Those are just a few things I'm passionate about!
My Recent Posts
- Releasing Your Grown Child to God
- Part 5: Naming Our Son Was an Act of Faith
- Part 8: My Heart Got Ripped Out but I Chose to Trust God
- Part 2: Trusting God in Difficult Times
- Capture Insecurity and Live Your Life in Confidence
- 5 Steps You Can Take When Everything is Falling Apart
- 5 Steps to Break Free From Fear and Start Living Your Dreams