We absolutely loved Mama Melrose. It was such a nice break from the heat. It actually poured down rain the entire meal, so it was great that it lasted a while and we stayed dry. The dessert was amazingly yummy! Almost 2 years later, and we still talk about it.
Hi there! I'm Christi! I am life and relationship coach, and I write a little bit about whatever God puts on my heart. Here, you will find my faith-filled story, and lots about marriage, relationships, finding purpose, and learning to walk in faith, by kicking fear to the ditch. Those are just a few things I'm passionate about!
My Recent Posts
- 3 Steps You Need to Take for a Peaceful Blended Family
- Part 1: Choosing Faith When You Feel Like Giving Up
- 5 Reasons I Decided to Start a Blog
- An Intimacy Challenge to Transform Your Marriage
- Part 6: Finding Thankfulness in an Imperfect Birth Story
- Conversation Starters
- Part 7: Finding Hope in the Midst of Heartache