We absolutely loved Mama Melrose. It was such a nice break from the heat. It actually poured down rain the entire meal, so it was great that it lasted a while and we stayed dry. The dessert was amazingly yummy! Almost 2 years later, and we still talk about it.
Hi there! I'm Christi! I am life and relationship coach, and I write a little bit about whatever God puts on my heart. Here, you will find my faith-filled story, and lots about marriage, relationships, finding purpose, and learning to walk in faith, by kicking fear to the ditch. Those are just a few things I'm passionate about!
My Recent Posts
- Useful Strategies to Combat Holiday Stress
- The 10 Steps I Took to Start a Blog for Under $220
- Capture Insecurity and Live Your Life in Confidence
- Part 12: 25 Years Have Passed and God’s Goodness Abounds
- 3 Steps You Need to Take for a Peaceful Blended Family
- Random Acts of Kindness Challenge
- Part 5: Naming Our Son Was an Act of Faith