We absolutely loved Mama Melrose. It was such a nice break from the heat. It actually poured down rain the entire meal, so it was great that it lasted a while and we stayed dry. The dessert was amazingly yummy! Almost 2 years later, and we still talk about it.
Hi there! I'm Christi! I am life and relationship coach, and I write a little bit about whatever God puts on my heart. Here, you will find my faith-filled story, and lots about marriage, relationships, finding purpose, and learning to walk in faith, by kicking fear to the ditch. Those are just a few things I'm passionate about!
My Recent Posts
- 1 Simple Rule We Need to Teach Our Kids
- Choosing to be Thankful
- Part 11: Grief Took My Heart but Peace Captured My Soul
- Part 8: My Heart Got Ripped Out but I Chose to Trust God
- An Intimacy Challenge to Transform Your Marriage
- The Forgotten Secret to Stop Bullying
- Useful Strategies to Combat Holiday Stress