We absolutely loved Mama Melrose. It was such a nice break from the heat. It actually poured down rain the entire meal, so it was great that it lasted a while and we stayed dry. The dessert was amazingly yummy! Almost 2 years later, and we still talk about it.
Hi there! I'm Christi! I am life and relationship coach, and I write a little bit about whatever God puts on my heart. Here, you will find my faith-filled story, and lots about marriage, relationships, finding purpose, and learning to walk in faith, by kicking fear to the ditch. Those are just a few things I'm passionate about!
My Recent Posts
- Get the Attitude of Gratitude in Your Home for Thanksgiving
- Part 7: Finding Hope in the Midst of Heartache
- Part 3: Finding Hope When You are Angry at God
- Part 9: I Prayed for Peace on the Day I Buried My Son
- Part 10: An Overwhelming Heartbreak in the Midst of Grief
- My Heart Hurts
- Don’t Let Fear Stop You and my Ginourmous Announcement!!