We absolutely loved Mama Melrose. It was such a nice break from the heat. It actually poured down rain the entire meal, so it was great that it lasted a while and we stayed dry. The dessert was amazingly yummy! Almost 2 years later, and we still talk about it.
Hi there! I'm Christi! I am life and relationship coach, and I write a little bit about whatever God puts on my heart. Here, you will find my faith-filled story, and lots about marriage, relationships, finding purpose, and learning to walk in faith, by kicking fear to the ditch. Those are just a few things I'm passionate about!
My Recent Posts
- Part 7: Finding Hope in the Midst of Heartache
- The Forgotten Secret to Stop Bullying
- An Intimacy Challenge to Transform Your Marriage
- Useful Strategies to Combat Holiday Stress
- Why does God allow me to struggle?
- Part 3: Finding Hope When You are Angry at God
- The 10 Steps I Took to Start a Blog for Under $220