We absolutely loved Mama Melrose. It was such a nice break from the heat. It actually poured down rain the entire meal, so it was great that it lasted a while and we stayed dry. The dessert was amazingly yummy! Almost 2 years later, and we still talk about it.
Hi there! I'm Christi! I am life and relationship coach, and I write a little bit about whatever God puts on my heart. Here, you will find my faith-filled story, and lots about marriage, relationships, finding purpose, and learning to walk in faith, by kicking fear to the ditch. Those are just a few things I'm passionate about!
My Recent Posts
- An Intimacy Challenge to Transform Your Marriage
- Love is a Choice and I Got to do Better
- Are You Looking For Your Purpose? I am.
- Part 10: An Overwhelming Heartbreak in the Midst of Grief
- Capture Insecurity and Live Your Life in Confidence
- An Open Letter to Give you Hope Despite Hurt
- Part 2: Trusting God When Life Feels Out of Control