This is my experience making a DIY Christmas Ball Wreath using a wire coat hanger. See my process and what I thought about the project.
Hi there! I'm Christi! I am life and relationship coach, and I write a little bit about whatever God puts on my heart. Here, you will find my faith-filled story, and lots about marriage, relationships, finding purpose, and learning to walk in faith, by kicking fear to the ditch. Those are just a few things I'm passionate about!
My Recent Posts
- Part 2: Trusting God When Life Feels Out of Control
- Part 6: Finding Thankfulness in an Imperfect Birth Story
- Useful Strategies to Combat Holiday Stress
- Conversation Starters for Families
- 5 Steps to Break Free From Fear and Start Living Your Dreams
- 3 Steps You Need to Take for a Peaceful Blended Family
- Don’t Let Fear Stop You and my Ginourmous Announcement!!