This is my experience making a DIY Christmas Ball Wreath using a wire coat hanger. See my process and what I thought about the project.
Hi there! I'm Christi! I am life and relationship coach, and I write a little bit about whatever God puts on my heart. Here, you will find my faith-filled story, and lots about marriage, relationships, finding purpose, and learning to walk in faith, by kicking fear to the ditch. Those are just a few things I'm passionate about!
My Recent Posts
- Grace and Forgiveness
- Part 11: Grief Took My Heart but Peace Captured My Soul
- Random Acts of Kindness Challenge
- 5 Strategies to Fight Fear and a Free Fear Journal Page
- Communication Strategies for Couples: Effectively Manage Conflict
- Love is a Choice and I Got to do Better
- Part 3: Finding Hope When You are Angry at God