This is my experience making a DIY Christmas Ball Wreath using a wire coat hanger. See my process and what I thought about the project.
Hi there! I'm Christi! I am life and relationship coach, and I write a little bit about whatever God puts on my heart. Here, you will find my faith-filled story, and lots about marriage, relationships, finding purpose, and learning to walk in faith, by kicking fear to the ditch. Those are just a few things I'm passionate about!
My Recent Posts
- Part 9: I Prayed for Peace on the Day I Buried My Son
- Don’t Let Fear Stop You and my Ginourmous Announcement!!
- 5 Reasons I Decided to Start a Blog
- A Simple Rule We Need to Teach Our Kids
- 3 Steps You Need to Take for a Peaceful Blended Family
- 5 Steps When You are Coping With the loss of a Father
- Part 7: Finding Hope in the Midst of Heartache