This is my experience making a DIY Christmas Ball Wreath using a wire coat hanger. See my process and what I thought about the project.
Hi there! I'm Christi! I am life and relationship coach, and I write a little bit about whatever God puts on my heart. Here, you will find my faith-filled story, and lots about marriage, relationships, finding purpose, and learning to walk in faith, by kicking fear to the ditch. Those are just a few things I'm passionate about!
My Recent Posts
- The Forgotten Secret to Stop Bullying
- Part 3: Finding Hope When You are Angry at God
- Part 5: Naming Our Son Was an Act of Faith
- Part 7: Finding Hope in the Midst of Heartache
- Useful Strategies to Combat Holiday Stress
- 5 Steps When You are Coping With the loss of a Father
- 3 Steps You Need to Take for a Peaceful Blended Family