When hopelessness abounds, it is so difficult to find the good. When hardships are flinging you left and right, how are you supposed to focus long enough to find the miracle? This is part of my story and how I found a miracle in the middle of a hopeless experience.
Hi there! I'm Christi! I am life and relationship coach, and I write a little bit about whatever God puts on my heart. Here, you will find my faith-filled story, and lots about marriage, relationships, finding purpose, and learning to walk in faith, by kicking fear to the ditch. Those are just a few things I'm passionate about!
My Recent Posts
- Part 2: Trusting God When Life Feels Out of Control
- Part 9: I Prayed for Peace on the Day I Buried My Son
- Communication Strategies for Couples: Effectively Manage Conflict
- 3 Steps You Need to Take for a Peaceful Blended Family
- Part 7: Finding Hope in the Midst of Heartache
- Conversation Starters
- An Open Letter to Give you Hope Despite Hurt