When hopelessness abounds, it is so difficult to find the good. When hardships are flinging you left and right, how are you supposed to focus long enough to find the miracle? This is part of my story and how I found a miracle in the middle of a hopeless experience.
Hi there! I'm Christi! I am life and relationship coach, and I write a little bit about whatever God puts on my heart. Here, you will find my faith-filled story, and lots about marriage, relationships, finding purpose, and learning to walk in faith, by kicking fear to the ditch. Those are just a few things I'm passionate about!
My Recent Posts
- Love is a Choice and I Got to do Better
- Part 1: Choosing Faith When You Feel Like Giving Up
- Part 3: Finding Hope When You are Angry at God
- Part 10: An Overwhelming Heartbreak in the Midst of Grief
- Random Acts of Kindness Challenge
- Grace and Forgiveness
- Part 6: Finding Thankfulness in an Imperfect Birth Story