- I can stay awake. Pre-plexus, I was dragging myself out of bed at 7:15 (when my alarm went off at 6:30am), fighting to stay awake throughout the day, and then falling asleep (while watching tv with the family) around 7-8pm. Every. Single. Night. Not anymore. NOPE! I feel good and rested.
- I have energy to get through my busy day. Once again … I feel good and rested. 😊
- My mind is clearer and I feel more focused. This means that I get more done.
- I feel calmer. I’m more relaxed.
- Chocolate doesn’t rule my cravings any longer!!! You should see the amount of chocolate and candy we still have left over following holidays. I can easily limit the number of bite size pieces I eat, and there have been many days I don’t eat any at all! This is amazing because chocolate has always been a weakness. I believe I have mastered my chocolate cravings!! YAY! 😊
- I crave water now. I mean CRAVE. It’s all I drink outside the random coffee here or there. An occasional tea or Coke is reserved for eating out adventures. That’s it.
- My heel pain is gone. I’m not exactly sure when this subsided. I just realized about 2-3 months in that my heels no longer hurt. Ever.
- I don’t have the random aches and pains in the morning any longer. I’m not stiff when I first wake up.
- I haven’t gotten sick except for a minor cold since I began taking the products. I used to get very sick around the holidays. Every single year.
- My moods are less scattered. I consistently feel good more often.
- I’m encouraged to eat better. You know how when you do one healthy thing, and you start feeling good, then you want to do other healthy things? Yeah. That.
- I’m encouraged to move more. I guess the same rationale as 11, goes for this one too.
- I wake up before my alarm goes off and I feel rested. So before Plexus, I set my alarm at 6:30am and drug myself out of bed by 7:15am. Now, my alarm is set for 6:30am, but I wake up at 6:15. I mean my eyes pop open and I’m ready to get up, get showered, and get going for the day. By the way… I am not a morning person. There are some mornings that I would just love to stay in bed and sleep … except that I’m wide awake, so I don’t. Haha! Bad side effect, for sure. At least for me.
- I don’t need coffee or Coke to function. I still like the taste of both. Well, Coke has started to taste too sweet so I can’t drink a whole glass any longer. The point is that I don’t usually crave them and certainly don’t need them to function, like I used to.
- I know that my body is healing itself on the inside. I know this because the natural ingredients that Plexus uses have been researched and found to be beneficial. Research also tells us that our bodies were meant to naturally repair during restful sleep. Guess what? I’m getting now? Yep. Restful sleep=body repairing itself naturally.
- My hair isn’t falling out by the handful. On the contrary, it feels thicker and looks healthier. Yuck! I hated that running my fingers through my hair resulted in lots of hair coming out. Not anymore.
- My fingernails and toenails are growing. I actually have to clip my toenails now. I know. Amazing, right? Haha!
- I’m able to fully enjoy time with my husband and family. Remember? I’m rested and not fighting to stay awake. I can enjoy late nights with friends too!
- It’s convenient to use. The Slim just shakes up in a bottle of water. That’s it.
- I don’t have to go to the doctor that often. Now, you are supposed to go occasionally for check-ups, prevention, and such. I’m talking about going due to illness.
- I don’t have to spend $300+ on 30 different health supplements just for me to give my body what it needs to heal itself. I can’t stand swallowing pills. In the morning, I simply take the Slim in about 6 ounces of water, and 2 XFactor vitamins, and 2 Ease (4 pills), and in the evening, before I go to bed, I take 2 Probio5 and 2 BioCleanse (4 pills).
I am a Plexus Independent ambassador. If you click on any link on this page, it will take you to my Plexus website where you can research all of the companies wonderful products for a happy, healthy life. Everyone’s body responds differently to the products, since we all have very different histories and physical make-up. Anything that I say on this page is not meant to be received as a claim that cured ailments or health issues, rather it’s just my own personal experience taking the Plexus products.
Please see my full Plexus Disclaimer, as well as my other disclosures here.