I am a Plexus Ambassador
I want to preface this by saying, yes, I am a Plexus ambassador and this is my own personal experience using several of the products that are available. Plexus is often-times misrepresented by some as weight loss products, and actually, many have lost weight using them but that was not why they were created. They have a huge product line devoted to gut health, daily vitamins for the whole family, skincare essentials and collagen, lean whey protein, clean energy, and supplements to help get your gut microbiome healthy, which is great for overall health and happiness.
Check out all the information and take advantage of the current special:
Reasons Why I Love Plexus
There are currently 21 Reasons I love Plexus. I say currently because the list seems to grow over time as I notice new changes.
- I can stay awake. Pre-plexus, I was dragging myself out of bed at 7:15 (when my alarm went off at 6:30 am), fighting to stay awake throughout the day, and then falling asleep (while watching tv with the family) around 7-8 pm. Every. Single. Night. Not anymore. NOPE! I feel good and rested.
- I have the energy to get through my busy day. Once again … I feel good and rested.
- My mind is clearer and I feel more focused. This means that I get more done.
- I feel calmer and more relaxed.
- Chocolate doesn’t rule my cravings any longer!!! You should see the amount of chocolate and candy we still have left following the holidays. I can easily limit the number of bite-size pieces I eat, and there have been many days I don’t eat any at all! This is amazing because chocolate has always been a weakness. I believe I have mastered my chocolate cravings!! YAY!
- I crave water now. I mean CRAVE. It’s all I drink outside of a random coffee when I’m in the mood for warmth. An occasional tea or Coke is reserved for eating out adventures. That’s it. If you only knew what an accomplishment this is for me!
- My heel pain is gone. I’m not exactly sure when this subsided. I just realized about 2-3 months into taking the product regimen that my heels no longer hurt. Ever.
- I don’t have random aches and pains in the morning any longer. I’m not stiff when I first wake up.
- I haven’t gotten sick except for a minor cold since I began taking the products. I used to get very sick around the holidays. Every single year. Apparently, my immunity has gotten stronger.
- My moods are less scattered. I consistently feel good more often. Calm and steady, for the most part.
- I’m encouraged to eat better. You know how when you do one healthy thing, and you start feeling good, then you want to do other healthy things? Yeah. That.
- I’m encouraged to move more. I guess the same rationale as 11, goes for this one too. I invested in a Fitbit so I can “get my steps in.”
- I wake up before my alarm goes off and I feel rested. So before Plexus, I set my alarm at 6:30 am and would have to drag myself out of bed by 7:15 am. Now, my alarm is set for 6:30 am, but I wake up at 6:15. I mean my eyes pop open and I’m ready to get up, get showered, and get going for the day. By the way… I am not a morning person. There are some mornings that I would just love to stay in bed and sleep … except that I’m wide awake, so I don’t. Haha! Actually, I guess that is a bad side effect, for sure. At least for me.
- I don’t NEED coffee or Coke to function. I still like the taste of both. Well, Coke has started to taste too sweet so I can’t drink a whole glass any longer. The point is that I don’t usually crave them and certainly don’t need them to function like I used to.
- I know that my body is healing itself on the inside. I know this because the natural ingredients that Plexus uses have been researched and found to be beneficial. Research also tells us that our bodies were meant to naturally repair during restful sleep. Guess what? I’m getting now? Yep. Restful sleep=body repairing itself naturally.
- My hair isn’t falling out by the handful. On the contrary, it feels thicker and looks healthier. I hated that running my fingers through my hair resulted in lots of hair coming out. YUCK! Not anymore though.
- My fingernails and toenails are growing. I actually have to clip my toenails now. I know. Amazing, right? Haha! Seriously, I never have before. I guess they just naturally broke due to weakness. Gross. I know. But it’s true. My nails seem stronger.
- I’m able to fully enjoy time with my husband and family. Remember? I’m rested and not fighting to stay awake. I can enjoy late nights with friends too!
- It’s convenient to use. The Slim just shakes up and dissolves in a bottle of water. That’s it.
- I don’t have to go to the doctor that often. Now, you are supposed to go occasionally for check-ups, prevention, and such. I’m talking about going due to illness. I can’t tell you when the last time I had to go due to illness.
- I don’t have to spend $300+ on 30 different health supplements just to give my body what it needs to heal itself. I can’t stand swallowing pills. In the morning, I simply take the Slim in about 6 to 10 ounces of water, and 2 XFactor vitamins, and 2 Bio Cleanse (4 pills), and in the evening, before I go to bed, I take 2 Probio5 and 2 BioCleanse (4 pills). Done. That’s my regimen.
That’s it for now. I’ve got my own health goals but if I can help you reach your health goals, please don’t hesitate to reach out and ask. You can find me on FaceBook!
I am a Plexus Independent ambassador. If you click on any link on this page, it will take you to my Plexus website where you can research all of the companies wonderful products for a happy, healthy life. Everyone’s body responds differently to the products, since we all have very different histories and physical make-up. Anything that I say on this page is not meant to be received as a claim that cured ailments or health issues, rather it’s just my own personal experience taking the Plexus products.
Please see my full Plexus Disclaimer, as well as my other disclosures here.