This is my experience making a DIY Christmas Ball Wreath using a wire coat hanger. See my process and what I thought about the project.
Hi there! I'm Christi! I am life and relationship coach, and I write a little bit about whatever God puts on my heart. Here, you will find my faith-filled story, and lots about marriage, relationships, finding purpose, and learning to walk in faith, by kicking fear to the ditch. Those are just a few things I'm passionate about!
My Recent Posts
- The Forgotten Secret to Stop Bullying
- An Intimacy Challenge to Transform Your Marriage
- A Simple Rule We Need to Teach Our Kids
- An Open Letter to Give you Hope Despite Hurt
- 5 Strategies to Fight Fear and a Free Fear Journal Page
- The 10 Steps I Took to Start a Blog for Under $220
- Part 10: An Overwhelming Heartbreak in the Midst of Grief