This is my experience making a DIY Christmas Ball Wreath using a wire coat hanger. See my process and what I thought about the project.
Hi there! I'm Christi! I am life and relationship coach, and I write a little bit about whatever God puts on my heart. Here, you will find my faith-filled story, and lots about marriage, relationships, finding purpose, and learning to walk in faith, by kicking fear to the ditch. Those are just a few things I'm passionate about!
My Recent Posts
- Part 5: Naming Our Son Was an Act of Faith
- Part 2: Trusting God When Life Feels Out of Control
- Love is a Choice and I Got to do Better
- What if there is a Hidden Purpose in Your Struggle?
- Part 12: 25 Years Have Passed and God’s Goodness Abounds
- Part 11: Grief Took My Heart but Peace Captured My Soul
- The Forgotten Secret to Stop Bullying