When hopelessness abounds, it is so difficult to find the good. When hardships are flinging you left and right, how are you supposed to focus long enough to find the miracle? This is part of my story and how I found a miracle in the middle of a hopeless experience.
Hi there! I'm Christi! I am life and relationship coach, and I write a little bit about whatever God puts on my heart. Here, you will find my faith-filled story, and lots about marriage, relationships, finding purpose, and learning to walk in faith, by kicking fear to the ditch. Those are just a few things I'm passionate about!
My Recent Posts
- 5 Steps When You are Coping With the loss of a Father
- Part 11: Grief Took My Heart but Peace Captured My Soul
- Part 6: Finding Thankfulness in an Imperfect Birth Story
- 5 Reasons I Decided to Start a Blog
- Part 2: Trusting God in Difficult Times
- Part 1: Choosing Faith When You Feel Like Giving Up
- 5 Steps to Break Free From Fear and Start Living Your Dreams